GREENVILLE, Ill. - The Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College women's volleyball team traveled to Greenville University Saturday afternoon where the Pomeroys split their two contests. In game one the Pomeroys defeated Westminster College in a three-set sweep with a thrilling second set. In game two of the day, the Pomeroys lost to Greenville University in three close sets. SMWC moves 11-14 on the season and will be back in action on Saturday, October 20th at Illinois Institute of Technology.
What you need to know:
- Gabriella Slagle concluded both matches with a total of 23 kills
- Katelyn Cotter tallied 64 assists between both matches
- McKenzi Kumpf recorded 16 digs and 16 kills
- Alexis Woodburn marked 13 kills with a .423 hitting percentage in the two matches
- Pamela Dorman finished with 31 digs
The Pomeroys will be at Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago, Illinois on Saturday, October 20th. SMWC has five more contests left this season, including two home matches, until the start of the USCAA Nationals in November.
Download Team Schedules | Download Center
Tag Us | @SMWCAthletics